Take a look at the best Bournemouth & Dorset multi awarding winning wedding photography portfolio, so many different style options available.
“Thank you so much again Nigel, you were amazing on the day and we have also received lots of lovely comments about you from all our guests too. Highly professional and put us all at ease and had great, great fun while having the pics done!” Michelle & Iain’s Captain’s Club Hotel and Spa wedding on June 12th.
Contact me and check my availability now! As one of the best Dorset wedding photographers, I believe in uniqueness, we are all unique and every image I produce will depict your uniqueness, your humour, your emotions, your friends and relatives all being who they are on one of the most special days of your life! I absolutely love being a wedding photographer, it is my passion, over the past 16 years I have grown a huge passion for wedding photography, my heart and sole is in achieving the highest standards of all local wedding photographers.
In 2014 I had the privilege of becoming both Bournemouth and Dorset wedding photographer of the year.
* Free airbrushing. Tidying wind blown hair, muddy dresses, plus much much more!
* Trading Standards only Dorset 5 star rated wedding photographer.
* 2014 Dorset & Bournemouth wedding photographer of the year.
* Qualified with the Royal Photographic Society.
* Full City & Guilds with Distinctions.
* Multi award winning.
* 48 Weddings completed In 2015.
* Over 16 years experience.
Simply put, all the styles. Any style you ask for, or any style I can compile from meeting you.
Sunday February 12th 2017 at Sunninghill School, Dorchester, Dorset from 11am -3pm.